Skip to main content

Shall We Get Reacquainted

It has been a minute and a half since I've been on this blog. She has a new fresh look and feel, which I'm really excited to share. So welcome back to us both.

I've grown somewhat weary of the current events and wanted an engaging read to provide a bit of an escape - and well, I found myself here. I'm not planning on ducking out on reality just yet and may even bring some of it here to you.

Nothing too heavy, possibly some comedic relief along with a good dose of banter. This world certainly does not turn up short when it comes to discussion topics. Can we agree on that much? (wink-wink).

Firstly, I'm a little giddy to embrace the change of seasons coming. I'm already noting the changing of shadows falling across my yard each morning. A tell-tale sign that fall is nigh. Our evenings are cooler as well. You may be surprised to learn we are living in NC now - and missing FL, as it were. Three of my four kids are currently in FL, however - finishing university and being adults. Lots and lots of changes for us.

Not much is familiar to (going out on a limb here when I say) the entire world - as the season comes to an end. Primarily school children. I'm sincerely hoping and praying for God's merciful interferance. Like now. Now would be good, Lord.

I hope we can all just hang in there, continue in faith and perseverance - for I truly believe that it is in the great fires of steadfastness that will renew us - as a people.

Be blessed y'all.

Comments