Skip to main content

The Unleashing That Is To Come

I've been holding back on you. It's true. I know I share personal details and hopes and even hard facts about mine and the kids lives. But....there is so much more to the story. I have very strong opinions about right and wrong. And, sometimes, I even blur the lines a little if it means getting away with something that I normally would scoff at. Its true.

I have been pounding at this keyboard for the past two days, in order to reach my goal. Fifty Two posts in one year. I'm running a little behind. Well, because I didn't actually think I could do it, but I'm so close now. [This is Post Fifty]

I started this blog on May 19th of last year. 2011. That was not such a good year for us. In some ways. It was a truly blessed year in a lot of others. I should be working on The Novel [ which is what I call it, because the Title hasn't come yet] . I tend to avoid things that I feel are intimidating. I don't feel intimidated by The Novel though, so I can't explain why I'm not on it. That is why I have to get my Fifty Two posts in. So I can clap and cheer myself on. For a goal reached. A feat accomplished. To prove to myself that I can do it.

Back to my first sentence...I've been holding back on you. I know, its hard to believe.  But really, I have. Because a lot of you have no idea how funny I am. Nor how scared I can get. And how mean I can be. Or how many dreams I have. Surely you have no clue as to how hopeful I can be. Or how lost I feel sometimes. And how many things I have left to say. And certainly how many things I wish haven't said.

I really want to write captivating pieces, but I do hold back. So, in celebrating my achievements [said goal reached]  I want to encourage myself to be even more candid than I have been in the past year. I can't promise fifty two more postings, because frankly, I should be spending time on The Novel. But I can promise you this. I will try to make you laugh. I will try to make you cry. I will try to make you cringe. I will try to make you feel something. I will try to make you route for me. And I will try to make you come back for more.

Comments