Skip to main content

Bria Nicole ~ You Began As A Wish


You began as a wish, a hope and a dream
a prayer in a bottle, sent down the stream

The wait was brief, the promise received
never would have thought, who could have believed

A baby girl, to love and to keep
oh my love, how it ran so deep

A joy from the moment, I knew of your being
I couldn't believe the face I was seeing

Sweet and perfect, darling and mine
to hold and to treasure, for all time

We spent each moment, wrapped in splendor
 no sacrifice at all, for this heart to surrender

My world and yours, no space in-between
for your trust and happiness were mine to glean

The years they did fly, so fast and so swift
the years we've shared are a cherished gift

You've been dealt more than your share
sometimes, I know, it hasn't seemed fare

But the days they were hard and often long
you made it thru, this life has made you strong

You are my sweet girl, with guts and true wit...a mind of your own
its been my pleasure and joy, my how you've grown

The heart of an angel, you care so much              
you bless so many, with your gentle touch

The most beautiful eyes and amazing curls
I remember the giggles and fancy twirls

Memories to keep and remember all of my days
how God did bless me, with all of your ways

Never forget, you began in my heart
never forget, you were loved from the start

We're such good friends and you're no longer a child
you are a young woman, who's lovely and mild

I love you dearly, you're my very first
surely my heart, it did almost burst                              

I pray your dreams are fruitful and whole                        
my beautiful and sweet, Bria Nicole

As you turn seventeen, may God bless your days
may He set before you, His glorious ways

As time, it does pass, look to the heavens above
and always remember you began in love

                          



 

{© Valentina Silver}                     













Comments