Skip to main content

Becca's Birthday

               Happy 9th Birthday Becca Paige
 Becca's Poem ~ 2010


Becca Silver is turning eight
How exciting, let's celebrate
She is pretty and smart
and also funny
Just a sweet picture
she's cute as a bunny
I have to say
I love her to bits
Especially when she has her morning fits
Oh, big dreams she has so many
A teacher a dancer a princess to boot
What a cutie, that Becca
She's a hoot
Oh, the joy and blessings
she brings to my day
I thank you Dear God
for making her, just this way!{vs}



Becca, Sweety...
I have a story to share
It's about you
and your special flare!
How you came into this world
All precious and sweet
Loving you each day
has truly been neat
Your brother
and sisters adore you too
You make
them laugh with
all you do
How blessed we are that you are here
We cherish your hugs
you are so dear
Continue to grow
and do good as you go
Always remember
Mommy loves you from head to toe! 

{{copyright and expressly owned © / a whisper beneath the moon}}

Becca's Poem ~ 2011

Becca Paige is turning nine
How truly grateful I am
that she is mine.
She is true to her spirit
feisty as can be
How truly grateful I am
that she belongs to me.
She was sent from heaven
into my loving arms
How truly grateful I am
for her many charms.
She is a big dreamer
 and hard to miss
How truly grateful I am
for each sweet kiss.
She is my angel
from God above
How truly, truly grateful I am
to have her love. 

{Valentina Silver©️}


I chose this song for her special day! We struggle together in our relationship sometimes....
she can be one tough cookie. But, when all is said and done, she has my heart and she has my devotion. It is hers to the ends of the earth!
                                                                      
                                              

I Love You Becca Paige 
Always, Mommy

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

~ Numbers 6:24 ~
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you,
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
and give you peace.



Comments

Kathleen said…
Very sweet. I am just getting to looking a little closer at your blog so sorry for the delay in commenting. I remember when Becca was so tiny and then she was such a plump thing so quickly:-). The pictures were adorable. And I can totally relate to the tough cookie as Joseph is that for me! Hope all is well with settling down in Florida.
Simply Me said…
Kathleen, thank you. I know...the first picture shows the teen tiny Becca, poor thing! The Le-Leche League lady tried to get me to keep nursing...meanwhile,the baby was shrinking! Her first bottle, she drank almost 8oz at 6 weeks old! Maybe that's why she's so needy.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it. Florida is nice, really, really pretty! Enjoy your summer with the boys.