Skip to main content

Guardian Angel From Up Above

~1988~

Guardian Angel from up above, Full of Grace and precious love
Send me hope and strength....endurance and pride
Forgive me my sins, Lord, and those times I've lied
Help me to be better, to love from within
Deliver me from the hell, in which I've been
Help me, O Lord, to become all that I can be
Save me from the disasters I cannot see
Guard me my Angel, you've been sent with care
To guide my life and to just be there... {Valentina Silver©️}


I was 17 then...I am 40 today... ~ it seems as though this senitiment, this prayer, has been a constant in my life...This is one time I cannot say "I wish I knew then, what I know now" Looks like I knew where to turn, even then.
                 
~ Psalm 91:11 ~
For He will command his angels concerning you,
to guard you in all your ways.
                                   
                                                        Hint: Pause Playlist below, to enjoy video:
                                     



                   

Comments